samedi, mai 18, 2013

DRILL BABY DRILL IN MORE FESTIVALS


DRILL BABY DRILL ( La malédiction du gas de schiste/Gas-fieber) is 




We are pleased to be nominated for this award in SHEFFIELD DOC/FEST 

Screening on June 12 and June 14
You can find more information there 


The film will also played in the KRAKOW FILM FESTIVAL and  a group of 20 farmers is coming from east of Poland to attend the Polish Premier of Drill Baby Drill on May 31st at the Krakow Film Festival. These are some of the same farmers and residents of the village of Zurawlow who appear in the film.

More informations there


and right  after it will be in competition

at CINEMAMBIENTE the Torino Environmental Film Festival.
More info :



2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

My brother suggested I might like this web site.
He was entirely right. This post truly made my day. You cann't imagine just how much time I had spent for this information! Thanks!

Visit my page :: http://callme2insure.com/

Anonyme a dit…

Pretty component to content. I simply stumbled upon
your weblog and in accession capital to say that I acquire
actually loved account your weblog posts. Any way I will be subscribing on your feeds
and even I fulfillment you access consistently quickly.


my blog; employment background check